Cigarettes & Burnt Smell Removal
Removal of cigarettes and burnt smell by ozone
Removal of smell is an action aimed at eliminating unpleasant odours that cannot be eradicated by ordinary means. Air fresheners only mask an odour that comes back immediately after the agent stops working.
Removal of unpleasant odours
Our company provides professional services in the field of effective removal of the most difficult odours:
- construction chemicals (paint, glue, varnish renovation)
- cigarette smell
- smell of urine – either animal or human
- after a fire (burning smell)
- after floods (musty smell)
- the smell of vomit
- smell of excrement
- or fermentation
We use ozone to deodorise rooms and effectively eliminate the problem. Professional ozone generating devices are employed – an oxidiser with disinfectant, bactericidal and fungicidal properties. Getting rid of smell using this method is very effective because its particles are eliminated immediately and the area is also disinfected.
Effective removal of putrefactive bacteria, odour removal is usually associated with disinfection. One of the most common causes of odour is decaying organic matter.
Ozonation effectively destroys molecules of aromatic compounds of organic and chemical origins responsible for bad odour (both in air and on surfaces). At the same time it disinfects the environment and allows you to enjoy sterility without the need for additional chemicals. Already 30-60 minutes after the end of our technicians’ work you can enjoy a fresh and clean room.
We carry out odour removal in private homes, apartments, offices, as well as in hotel rooms, gyms, catering facilities, restrooms, warehouses, student halls and utility rooms.
We also carry out odour removal in cars, public transport and vehicles used to transport animals, feed and food. This treatment allows you to get rid of unpleasant odours, including cigarette smoke, animal odours and musty smell, the source of which is usually contaminated, moulded air conditioning.
Burnt smell after cooking a meal
Probably everyone has managed to burn a dish. It creates an unpleasant burning smell that is difficult to remove. There is a way, however. To remove the unpleasant burnt smell follow these steps:
- Ventilate the room, then boil vinegar and water for several minutes. The smell of vinegar will neutralise the smell of burning. You just have to be careful that the vinegar smell does not become the fragrance that dominates. If this happens, just ventilate the room again.
- If the smell of burning is very strong, follow 1st step and additionally wash curtains and wipe the floor.
- You can also boil water with the addition of fresh lemon or orange juice or their peels.
To remove the burning smell from the microwave:
- Put a container with water with the addition of ground coffee in it and then set the cooking function for several minutes.
- Use lemon juice, which should be mixed with water and boiled as suggested earlier.
Use soda to boil with water for several minutes. Soda will also work as a cleaning agent for a burnt oven. Just mix the soda with water to make a mush. Then apply the slurry to the dirt in the oven and wait a few minutes.
- Wipe everything with a paper towel, rinse with clean water – job done.
Slightly more troublesome can be removing the burning smell caused by fire. It is worth using a professional company that will carry out the ozonation process for you. It removes 99% of the smell. In addition, it removes mould and fungus.
Are you looking for a comprehensive odour removal service? Give us a call.